Moving your office or business can be time consuming. Carney McNicholas, Inc. can assure your business is moved quickly, efficiently and cost effectively, minimizing your downtime. As relocation experts, we take the pressure off of you by professionally coordinating and executing every aspect of your office move and let you run your business. With over 99 years of success in managing complex and high profile office relocations and warehouse moves. We move libraries, offices, warehouses and manufacturing plants across the street, across the country or across the world.
- CMCN provides a comprehensive package including office moving, library relocation, laboratory moving, and computer/data center relocation.
- Effective planning service guarantees minimum downtime for your collection, personnel, and organization in addition to less chance of interruption of your organization’s routine, and adherence to your relocation schedule.
- CMCN protects your collections, assets and facilities – Proper building protection preserves the newness of your building. CMCN uses the right materials placed in the best fashion to provide ultimate protection, thereby reducing your maintenance cost.
- Competent & Effective Project Management – CMCN project managers provide on-site leadership and immediate response to your needs as they change and evolve during your relocation.
- We Protect Your Assets – Office furniture and machines are pad wrapped and moved on air-ride “electronics” vans which are recognized as being the standard for ultimate cargo safety. Key personnel are assigned to pack and move sensitive collections, computer equipment and office machines. CMCN equipment, handling techniques, and experienced personnel protect your organization’s asset and collection investments.
Carney McNicholas, Inc. specializes in the full-service furniture installation for military bases, colleges and universities, hotels, resorts, office buildings, health care facilities, hospitality institutions, and campus-like conglomerations of educational, recreational, administrative and vocational buildings. Our goal is to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern office, dormitory and hospitality environment. Project management, receiving and inspection of product, warehousing, inventory control, delivery, installation and assembly, waste removal/disposal and coordinating the installation sequence with other trades all come under the scope of our work.
Carney McNicholas, Inc. works closely with facility and office managers, contract furniture dealers and interior designers across the country to ensure that project goals are accomplished quickly, efficiently, and economically. This promise pertains to any project, large or small. We have over 35 years of experience providing quality and efficient services to institutions nation-wide and our mission is to become the customer’s first choice in all of their furniture installation and relocation needs by providing excellent services at all times. To learn more about these services, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org